- 1 VIRUS :
- 2 PDF:
- 3 Portable Document Format
- 4 3G :
- 5 AVI :
- 6 RTS :
- 7 SIS :
- 8 AMR :
- 9 3GP :
- 10 JPEG :
- 11 PNG :
IT abbreviations are something which makes you a PRO TECHNOLOGY USE . Here are the most common terms which we use but probably don’t know about them .
VITAL INFORMATION RESOURCE UNDERSEIZED
Portable Document Format
- A format in which images and documents can be stored .
Audio Video Interleave
- a file system plays irrespective of your complete download .
REAL TIME STREAMING
- the format in which almost all online player able to play media
OS Installer File
- Older than android OS
Adaptive Multi-Rate Codec
- A format to record audio files (in smartphones too)
3rd Generation Project
- A Low quality video format for multimedia phones .
Joint Photographic Expert Group
- The format in which your device captures images,photos
Portable Network Graphics
- File size lesser than JPEG
- Mostly used in websites to reduce the load time .
Help and teach your friends about this because sharing is Caring. 😀
<!– faceboook likebox starts>